
Then we went to have some dim sum for lunch with two other Taiwan families.

It was great to meet with other families here in Hawaii. We really want our children to form a special bond and become lifelong friends. We were able to get these cuties to sit for a few minutes.

Yu-Liang is such a rascal and he was making Lexie and Nolan laugh.

Yu-Lin gave Lexie a big bear hug which made her very giggly.

And Yu-Liang is just Lexie's size. Both of them are full of energy.

We hope this is the beginning of many get togethers. It was fun chatting about our experiences and getting to know each other. And it was wonderful to see our children becoming friends.

We were lucky to see some children learning how to become lion dancers.





We were so happy to get to meet all of you and most especially to meet sweet Lexie. She is such a great child and sure can put away some food : ) Where in the world does it go? I'm so glad our children got to meet and I also look forward to a lasting friendship and a source of bonding for our Taiwan keikis! Hugs to Lexie from us.
ReplyDeleteYou guys have been celebrating in style!!!! And then some! I have loved seeing it all and knowing how much joy it has brought to your fam.!!
ReplyDeleteI knew she would love that book!!!! We still have not put our own away cuz Tyler won't let me! LOL
I love that you two girls were a matched set!!!!!! AND I love that you have some families close by to stay connected with!!!!!
What a great time! We have a bunch of New Year books but that is a New Year book I haven't seen...I'll have to look for it here!
ReplyDeleteWhat great photos! Lexie looks so adorable in each and every one! It's wonderful you have some families close to you, the older the kids get the firmer the bonds will grow.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Jen