Her little feet are just adorable and I will love this picture even when Lexie is all grown up.
I love watching the expressions that Lexie has on her face. One thing that she always does at ballet, gymnastics and swimming is to stick out her tongue. I guess it helps her to concentrate.
Lexie was so excited when her best friend Alia joined her class. These two are so cute together.
The class always starts with stretching exercises with Miss Carolyn. We're working on Lexie's lazy legs. When she's learning something new, she's very focused, but once she knows how to do something, she doesn't bother with giving it her all. She can stretch really well when she tries.
Lexie loves to watch Miss Carolyn dance, but doesn't always follow the choreography.
And just when we think she wasn't paying attention, Lexie will start dancing and usually knows exactly what to do.
I'm hoping that dance is something that Lexie will be interested in pursuing as she grows up. I love watching her passion and her love of dancing is obvious. Dancing to music makes her so happy and being happy is so important.












Oh what a beautiful little ballerina! Those tiny little feet in ballet shoes are the cutest!
ReplyDelete