
Before Eric broke down for the day, he decided to take some pictures of his favorite little model.

Lexie loves to dress up and has a good time in front of the camera.

Of course, Lexie had to take some pictures with her best buddy.

I love you....with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you....


Lexie has been so determined to learn how to jump. She's been practicing for over a month now and she can finally do it. Jumping is one of her favorite things to do.

It was pretty hot outside, but this model is a trooper!


Lexie was asked to model for a catalog, but unfortunately they needed someone who could fit into 18 month clothes. We're hoping she'll get another chance because she is so stinkin' cute.

That's it for now! I'm going back into the air-conditioned house. This flower is wilting!!




Oh Oh Oh.....o.k. just when I thought there could be no finer set of pics than on a previous post, you pull out these gorgeous shots!!
ReplyDeleteHe captured her essence, her joy, her sweetness.....all of it and more in each and every pic!!
And the ones with the furry babe? Beyond amazing!!
The walls in your home must be filled to the brim with her framed photos!!
I hope she does get another chance to model...she's a natural!!