Each year, Christmas is getting to be more fun as Lexie understands the fun things that come along with it. The day after Thanksgiving is when we set up the tree.

Last year, we had Lexie pick her first ornament, which was a Minnie Mouse one. This year she chose Pluto. It was the first ornament to go on the tree.

Lexie wrote two letters to Santa this year.

We went to the mall to mail her first letter.

The second letter was sent to Santa at Macy's.

This is the first year that Lexie agreed to visit Santa Claus. She hasn't wanted to take a picture because she said Santa was scary. She only agreed because Mrs. Claus was there and she said that she was nice because she makes cookies.

And since we have an artificial tree in the house, I really miss the scent of a real tree. We decided to get a little tree for our yard. Now I have the smell of Christmas, but the mess is outside. We come outside every night to enjoy the lights.

It's so hard to get the three of them to sit in one place for more than a few seconds, but I wanted to get a picture of them in front of the tree.




I love your traditions and these beautiful photo's!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete