
Lexie loves spending time with her Nana because she gets so spoiled.

Lexie got a taste of chocolate cake and ice cream. Her face was so funny when she ate the ice cream. I guess it was a little cold, but she wanted more of it.

Nana bought Lexie a whole bunch of clothes. She will be the best dressed 1 year old!

I made a cake for Lexie and we celebrated some more when Eric came home from work.

Maxx wanted a taste of the cake.

Lexie tried a little bit of the frosting. I think it may have been too sweet because she made a funny face, but she liked the cake part.

It's hard to believe that our sweetheart was this tiny! A year ago, Lexie was being monitored in a hospital in Taiwan because of her heart problems. Today, she is healthy as can be! We are so lucky to have this amazing girl for our daughter.

WE LOVE YOU, LEXIE GIRL!!




No comments:
Post a Comment