Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Many Presents

Thank you for all of my wonderful presents! I'm so lucky to have so many people that love me!

Thank you Grandma Sharon & Uncle Les for my very own bling! I love my jade bracelet.

I love my Sid doll! Thanks, Aunty Lorna, Uncle Greg, Seth, and Alia.

I'm dancing to my Sid soundtrack! Watch me groove!

Thank you Nana and Papa for the Cinnamon Girl tops. You must know that my mom loves to shop there, now I can match what she's wearing.

Thank you Aunty Yvette, Uncle Briand, Taryn and Davis for my ladybug charm bracelet.

Thank you to everyone for their wonderful gifts. Mommy loved all of the clothes because she has fun dressing me up! I liked the gifts too, especially the tissue paper. I can never have enough paper!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you everyone for making lexie's 1st birthday party so wonderful! Thank you Michelle for all your hard work in making her party so much fun! i don't think anyone expected they would be running in our front yard with that parachute!

    ReplyDelete