Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dreaming of a White Christmas

We went Christmas shopping at the mall and they have this huge Christmas tree that shoots out snow every hour. When it first started, Lexie was the only one there, but within a few minutes kids just came out of nowhere. She was amazed by it for about 5 minutes.
Are you sure this is snow?
Lexie called it "bubbles". It's actually soap suds.
Why are all of these kids so excited? It's not snow! It's not cold like ice and I love ice!!
Can we go now??
Lexie was having more fun running on the benches.
I took Lexie by Santa and asked if she wanted to take a picture with him. She gave Santa a long stare, then turned away and said "NO."
We asked Lexie if she's naughty or nice and she said, "Nice!"
I don't know if Lexie is nice because she was very uncooperative and did not want to look at daddy when he was taking our picture.
We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. Lexie was making us laugh throughout dinner. She kept saying "hi" to everyone that walked by. She ate 4 packages of crackers from the salad bar. And if we didn't give her french fries quick enough, she was yelling "Fries!"

1 comment:

  1. You gotta appeciate a gal that knows her mind and isn't afraid to share it! :)

    I love her spunk and don't blame her a bit about the Santa thing ~ I was always a reluctant "participant too! LOL

    And she looks mighty nice to me!!! No naughty! :)

    ReplyDelete