Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Piggy Tails

With all of the thousands of pictures we have of Lexie, you would think she loves to take pictures. Quite the contrary, Lexie is the hardest child to take pictures of. As soon as she sees the camera, she stops doing whatever cute thing she was doing. She will look at the ground or turn around or just run away. We finally figured out a way to get her to smile at the camera.
We got a video monitor for her bedroom and set up some cameras in there. We showed her what she looks like when the camera is on and we can even talk to her through the intercom. Now whenever she walks in her room or when she wakes up in the morning, the first thing she does is to look at the camera and say "hi" or "cheese." Well, Eric being Mr. McGyver decided to tape the video camera to his camera and the funniest part is - it worked!! Lexie kept smiling at Eric and we got a lot of cute pictures of her.
What would Lexie look like if she had hair?
I went to a craft fair and this headband with 2 little piggy tails was the best $5 I've ever spent.
It was created by a mom who had a daughter with little hair, just like Lexie. So now we can imagine what Lexie will look like when her hair finally grows.
Doesn't she just look adorable??
I adore those little piggy tails.
I could look at that face all day long. I love this little girl so much! Hair or no hair, she is a cutie pie!
After all of that picture taking, we went to Genki Sushi and Lexie got to eat her favorite spam musubi and udon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...cutie pie is right!!!

    Clever clever Mama & Daddy ~ the pictures are darling!!!

    And that headband??? I have never seen anything quite like it and I think its amazing!!! Wow!!!

    P.S. Tyler has been the same way with pictures, but boy does HE like to be the one taking them!! LOL

    ReplyDelete