Friday, January 21, 2011

Playing with Playdoh

We are lucky that we don't have to deal with below zero temperatures or blizzards, but sometimes we do wish for some colder weather. It is winter after all, but you would never know it by the warm temperatures we've been having. It's just been very wet and that means that our sweet girl can't go outside to play. Well, finally this week, the sun has returned and Lexie is jumping for joy to be in her yard again.
She hasn't gotten to use her playdoh because I keep it outside. I refuse to let her play with it in the house.
Mmmm, it smells good!
Lexie loves the animal shapes that come with it.
She's getting better at pressing the shapes into the playdoh.
She always wants us to make an "O".
"O" is her favorite letter these days.
She also likes rolling the playdoh into balls.
What do you mean it's time to clean up?
You're just joking, right??
Okay, I'll clean up.
Hmm...what should I do now? Maybe I'll drink the water in this bucket.
Yes, there was rain water in the bucket and we had to take it away from Lexie because she was going to drink it!!
How can someone so cute make us so crazy??

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these darling pics dazzled me!!!! Play doh magic and I just bet you gave her a few extra minutes to play! I couldn't have said no to that sweet face!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...how have I not found your blog before now?
    Lexie is just adorable, I mean those facial expressions are awesome and she is just beautiful! And she totally looks like she's got some personality!
    I am sooo following you and your lovely family from now on!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete