Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting Ready for the Airport

We stayed up pretty late last night doing some last minute stuff. I finally got to bed at 1:00am and I know Eric slept later than that. It's almost 5:00am now and we're getting ready to leave for the airport. We're going to spend a little quality time with our boys. We're going to miss them a lot, but we know they'll be well taken care of. Thanks Corey, Rylan and Mikki for looking after them. Give them lots of treats and they'll be eating out of your hands, literally!!!

I just got our confirmation for our tour. We're going to Yehliu Park and driving around the northern coast on Sunday. Hopefully the weather is nice and it doesn't rain. That will be our last outing as a couple.

Thanks Mom & Les for waking up early to take us to the airport. We'll be by your house in a little bit.

We still can't believe we're on our way. Thanks everyone for the love and support. The next time I write, we'll be in Taiwan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment