Saturday, October 3, 2009

We Miss You




A year ago today my grandma passed away. It was very sudden and unexpected. Even though she's gone, she has given us so much. We now have a beautiful house to live in. I'm just sad that she won't be able to meet Lexie, but I know she's been looking over her. It seems like everytime we've visited my grandma, good things have happened for us, so I know she's still taking care of me even though she's not here.

I miss you, grandma, but I'm so happy that Lexie will be able to live in your house since I spent most of my childhood there. I have such wonderful memories of my time with you and I plan to share those experiences with Lexie. We're going to take her to feed the fishes at Valley of the Temple. We'll plant a garden with some of your favorite flowers. We'll make sure she grows up to be an animal lover! And she's already developing a sweet tooth so she's definitely your great grandbaby! In your honor, we gave Lexie your name "Emi" (short for Emiko).

Thank you for looking out for us and our baby. We love you, grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment