Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Little Cherry



Only 25 more days and we will be meeting Lexie for the first time. We had our meeting with our social worker today. Just thinking about all of the paperwork that I need to do while I'm in Taiwan gave me a headache. I know in the end when we're looking into Lexie's sweet little eyes, it will have all been worth it.

Our social worker tried to translate her name for us. Hsiao (xiao) means "little" and Ying means "cherry", so she's a little cherry. Isn't that cute? The funniest part is all of the furniture we've chosen for her room is cherry colored. What a coincidence!!

Now that we have everything settled with our flights and hotel, we're trying to plan our itinerary. There's so much to do in Taiwan, but we only have a few days and now I have to consider what will be baby friendly. I have to remember we're a family now and it's not just me and Eric, so hiking through a gorge might be out of the question!

No comments:

Post a Comment