Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just a Couple More Hours


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts





It finally hit me like a ton of bricks. This whole time, Eric & I have just been going about our days even though we knew today was coming. We haven't had trouble sleeping and each day felt like an ordinary day. We haven't been nervous and sometimes we weren't even excited. We were more stressed about getting everything ready for Lexie and just getting to Taiwan.

Today while we were eating breakfast I saw a family, whose blog I had been following. They had gotten their referral way before we did and they finally had their son in their arms. It affected me so much, I just burst into tears and I couldn't finish eating my breakfast. Seeing that family and how happy they were and how happy their little boy looked, made me realize that soon that would be us.

I'm a basketcase right now, but I guess I'm finally allowing myself to be happy and be excited because unless some unforeseen diasaster strikes, nothing is going to prevent us from getting Lexie. She's going to be ours forever!!

P.S. - Thanks Jodi, we're glad the boys are doing okay. They will always be my first babies, so I can't stop worrying about them. We love you Maxx & Gogo, we'll be home with baby Lexie really soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Eric and Michelle...
    We are so excited for you at this moment.. i know in 4 hours you'll have your little girl Lexie in your arms.. i can barely wait to see you guys with her!

    If you were a basketcase at breakfast..i can't imagine how you are feeling now! Deep breaths!!!

    P.S. Sounds like you had a great day yesterday, cute.. last day as a couple.. well... in four hours, you'll be known as a 'FAMILY'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mi & Eric!

    We are all so excited for you!!! Very soon you'll be a "family"!! We can't wait to see your first family pictures!

    Love,
    Steve, Dee, Nick, & Cody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle and Eric!! We're so happy for you and we hope you're enjoying your first evening together as a family in Taiwan.

    Best wishes,
    Catherine & David in Okinawa

    ReplyDelete