Friday, November 27, 2009

Lexie's 1st Thanksgiving

"Boy, that turkey was sure delicious!"


What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had! It was a great day of eating good food and spending time with our families. We are so thankful this year to have Lexie be a part of the celebration. It was a long day for her, but she was a trooper. She took a few short naps, but stayed up until 11:00 because she didn't want to miss out on the excitement. She had a good night's sleep. She drank her bottle and fell asleep about 11:30. She woke up a little at 3:00, but fell right back to sleep with a pat on the back and didn't wake up until 7:00.

"Mommy helping me get ready for my 1st Thanksgiving."


"Wow, grandma's turkey is bigger than me!"


"I wish I could eat some of that food. Yummy!"


"I'm getting ready to go to Aunty Jodi's for dinner."


"Uncle Les and grandma were singing to me."


"I finally met Uncle B and Aunty Joy from Maui."


"I played with Jade, Mikki & Aunty Lorraine."


"What a day, I'm pooped!"


Just having fun around the house!


"I like to help my mommy with the laundry."



"I like when daddy carries me around."


"I can make fishlips!"


"My favorite food is Baby Mum Mum crackers. Watch me eat them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment