Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun in the Sun

We got Lexie a pool for her birthday and we were so happy that we finally got to use it. Lexie is waiting for daddy to get her pool ready. It's a good thing we got an electric pump because it took about 20 minutes for it to inflate.

"Hey, Maxx, can I have my hat back!"

Lexie was very excited to get into the pool. She tried to climb in when the pool was still inflating.

The water was cold, but Lexie loved it!

The pool is really cool. There's a waterfall and a slide. Gohan thought it was neat too and he wanted to take a peek inside the pool. Maybe next time, he'll join Lexie for a swim.

Lexie did not want to come out, but she was getting cold.

These cute dinosaurs came with the pool.

"Mommy, I love my pool. I can't wait to play in it again!"

2 comments:

  1. That pool is quite large, hopefully someone will come and play with her next time!

    ReplyDelete