
"I'll read a book to make mommy happy."

"But it's more fun to climb! Uh-oh, mommy's coming, I better get down!"

Grandpa sent Lexie a package full of new clothes. She had fun trying some on. Eric says she's definitely a girly girl because she loves clothes, just like mommy!

"What happened to my other sock?"

"Where is that sock I've been looking for?"

"Just my luck, it's at the bottom of the hamper."

"I'm tired now, I'll just take a little break. Did I make this mess? Maybe mom will think Maxx did it!"

"I like it in here, I hope Maxx doesn't mind."

We hope that Lexie gets better so she can play outside. It's like our house was hit by hurricane Lexie when she's cooped up in the house too long. It'll be great when she can make a mess outside and not be Ms. Destruction inside.




I hope our little girl gets better soon too! it breaks my heart to see her not feeling well, even though she still smiles and laughs. i think she just needs some sunlight to make her feel better, then she can run in the yard again.
ReplyDelete