
It's been really hot and sunny lately. Eric wasn't home and I wasn't about to try and set up that monster of a pool, so Lexie got to play with a bucket of water.

It's not much, but I think Lexie still had a lot of fun. She was a happy camper splashing water on herself.

Lexie spent the afternoon throwing the animals on the ground. Then she would throw them back into the bucket. I don't know if it was just luck, but I would say an animal and Lexie usually picked up the right one. I think she's a genius!!

Even Maxx wanted to play. He was in doggie heaven, he thought the bucket was one big water bowl.

When she got tired of the toys, Lexie found leaves and grass to throw in the water.

"Daddy, the bucket was fun, but I wish I could play in my pool next time."




Yes, this summer we'll be playing in the pool! maybe your cousins will come over and help you play in the pool too!
ReplyDelete