
In one week, I will be on vacation. This will be the best summer ever because I get to spend 24-7 with my little ladybug!

I have almost 2 months to be a full-time mommy and I'm not going to take one day for granted. This is what I've been waiting for.

We have so many things planned for Lexie. First thing is to finally unpack all of the boxes that are in our 3rd bedroom, so we can finally turn it into Lexie's playroom.

Then we need to sort our junk for our garage sale. We hope to make a little money so we can buy a few things for Lexie like a slide for the backyard and a kitchen set for her playroom.

And since she loves to play with water, we want to get her a water table for days that we can't use the pool.

We also want to do a lot of stuff this summer, like go to the zoo. Now that she can walk, the zoo will be a totally new experience. And yes, Debbie, I will take Lexie to the beach even though I hate the sand!! We'll go at least once!

We're also going to start taking her to Gymboree music classes instead of her play gym. Music seems to be Lexie's thing. She always stops when she hears music and starts dancing or singing.

We hope that lots of Lexie's cousins and friends come over for a visit. There's always lots of room to play in the yard.

We are going to have a blast this summer! Even Gohan can't wait to have some fun!




"..Summer loving, happen so fast, summer loving having a blast..."
ReplyDelete