
Yesterday was my birthday and you know how it is. The older you get, the more you don't want to be reminded that you're getting older. But this year was different because my wish for many, many birthdays has finally come true. I now have a sweet little girl to call me mommy. Lexie is the best present I could have ever gotten. But I also really, really liked my Harajuku purse. I don't like to spend money on expensive designer purses, but I really wanted this one. Thank you Eric for being a great husband and carrying it around in Macy's. You're the best!! We also had a nice dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Lexie was on her best behavior and she even shared her chocolate chip cookie with me. And it was so yummy!! Next time, I'll get one for myself!

Eric was also nice enough to make me some musubis for lunch that day. Lexie got to have some for breakfast.

Eric is still working on getting Lexie to become a rice eater.




No comments:
Post a Comment