Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Love the Beach


We ventured to the beach on Saturday. We weren't sure how Lexie would be. The last time we went, she cried when we tried to take her by the water. She didn't even really want to play on the sand. We hoped this time would be different because her BFF Alia was there. They are so cute together.

Hey, Lexie, can you help me? I think my hand is stuck in this cup!
I'll race you to the water. Last one in is a rotten egg!
I think I'll just sit here and cool off a little.
Mommy, I want to ride by myself!
This is so much fun! I love the beach!
Oh, no, is it time to go home?? We don't want to leave!

2 comments:

  1. OMgosh....look at all the cuteness times 2!! AND OH...the darling little swimsuits and faces!!

    Then there is the beach.....ahhhh, how I miss the ocean/beach!! We have our lovely lake just North, but nothing beats the ocean.

    So glad you had such a splendid weekend together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that she loved the beach this time!!! That blow-up car is AWESOME!!
    Looks like she had a great day at the beach.

    Happy Belated Birthday! Not heard of the purse before. but it is always awesome to get something you have really been wanting:)

    ReplyDelete