
Lexie went to her 1st toddler swim class and she wanted to go in the pool as soon as we got there. This girl was born to be in the water. She loved every minute of it, especially licking and drinking all of that pool water.

Crabwalking along the rail.

Learning to kick with a big smile for Daddy.

Using the kickboard.

Swimming with the noodle.

And I got a surprise from Lexie. She just leaned over and kissed me. I guess to say that she was having the time of her life.

Making rainbow arms.

Kicking and having fun splashing.

Getting ready to jump in.

Are you ready to catch me, mommy?

I did it!

I'm ready to jump in again.

This is so much fun!

I love you, Lexie and I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful time. I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I know that you are having so much fun and that you love swimming. What makes you happy, makes me doubly happy. You are my little mermaid girl.




For a girl that didn't like the water, she now loves it! i wonder how much it would be to have a pool built in our back yard???
ReplyDeleteOh yes, go for that pool :) ...she looks like a natural for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooooooooo cute and courageous!!! Go Lexie!!