Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Time!

Lexie picked a little pumpkin when we went to the market, so I decided to get some stickers and let Lexie decorate her pumpkin. She wanted to play with the stickers instead.
Finally, she started to put the stickers on her pumpkin. Such concentration!
We finally got around to carving our jack-o-lantern. While we waited for Eric to set up our carving table, Lexie wanted to start decorating the house with the lanterns that she made.
Lexie was just in awe by what was inside the pumpkin.
Of course, she had to put her hand inside to grab a few seeds.
Eric cleaned the pumpkin and he did a really good job. It was the cleanest pumpkin I've ever seen! I took over to do the carving. It was really easy with a stencil. Lexie was so interested in everything that we did! It was such a wonderful experience for us as parents. I can't wait until she's able to help us make a jack-o-lantern.
Lexie is very curious and loves to touch everything she sees. She grabbed a piece of pumpkin to smell it.
I guess it didn't smell so bad because she decided to take a bite out of it.
From the look on her face, I would think it didn't taste so good. But guess what the little girl did, she took another bite!
I think I'll wait for pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment