Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shucking Corn

We got some fresh corn from our trip to the pumpkin patch.
Lexie likes to put things by her ear and she pretends that she's talking on the phone. I wonder what the corn is saying?
Helping to shuck the corn.
I don't like to eat corn, but it's fun to play with.
I wonder what the corn smells like.
Lexie's "stinky" face.
Lexie with corn arms.
My daddy is silly and he makes me do crazy things, but I don't mind because I'm just as silly as he is.
Maxx was waiting patiently for some corn.

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh....those "corn arms" are a hoot!! I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard!!!

    AND all of your Autumn posts and recent activities look like such fun!! I love all of Lexie's expressions!! Priceless!!!

    Isn't this is a great season with a little one under foot??!!

    Happy Fall!!

    OH, and your Maxx is SO our little doggie through the face ~ the fur color is spot on, but mostly its the soulful eyes peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete