Sunday, April 10, 2011

All Aboard!!

We go to the mall a few times each week to go walking. They have a train that you can ride. Lexie will always say "all aboard" when she sees it or hears the bell ringing. We've been waiting for a day when it wasn't crowded and this was it.
She was so excited to be riding it. There are 4 cars on the train and we had our pick, so we took the caboose.
She had a great time waving to everyone. The driver was really nice and took us twice around the mall since it wasn't crowded.
When the ride was over, Lexie didn't want to come out of the caboose. She kept telling us to close the door.
She got to sit in the driver's seat and pull the lever that rings the bell.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! We have one of those at our mall too and the girls like it as well. It always scares the shoppers though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We have a train too and the kids go crazy to ride it!
    I love how excit3ed Lexie was..She and Sammy sure are kindred spirits!

    And I've been having a hard time posting comments, it's probably user error! But I have been reading I assure you!! Wouldn't miss a moment...

    ReplyDelete