We've been trying to relax this weekend as we prepare for Lexie's surgery on Tuesday. Of course, when you want to relax, things just don't seem to go right. It started on Thursday night when we noticed a lump under Maxx's eye. Horrible thoughts like cancer or a tumor went through our minds. When we tried to examine it, Maxx was in so much pain, he hit it with his paw and a bloody pus squirted out. We took him right away to the vet and found out his tooth was infected which caused an abscess. Luckily, he was able to get his tooth extracted and the swelling and pain have gone away. He's back to his old self again.

We thought when we woke up on Easter morning, it was going to be a relaxing Sunday. We had a nice breakfast. Lexie ate almost all of her Daddy's eggs.

We did a little practice egg hunting. Lexie is still learning what to do.

Look, there's an egg!!

I think I get it now! I pick up the egg and put it in my basket.

I see another egg.

Hey, there's something different about this egg!

It's M&M's. How did the Easter bunny know I liked M&M's?

I hear something in this egg? Could it be more M&M's? I hope so!

It's money! I love money too!! Wow, that Easter bunny is really smart! I wonder how he knows what I like?

I love Easter! I can't wait to do this again with my cousins.

So we had a nice morning, but while Lexie was looking for eggs, our little Gohan wasn't feeling so well. The poor guy is constipated. He's resting right now and just wants me to rub his tummy. We'll be keeping an eye on him because we may have to take him to the vet if he doesn't get better. We're hoping that this family can stay healthy because on Tuesday we need to be giving Lexie lots of TLC and can't be taking care of the furry kids as well.




Beautiful Easter pics of such a beautiful girl. Hope your little furry loves feel better soon. Surgery for Lexie? I didn't know...hope it is nothing serious and we'll be praying all goes well.
ReplyDelete