Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not Fun Being Sick

I'm at home right now. I have a 101 fever, a sore throat and chills. Luckily after taking a flu test, it came back negative, if not the doctor said I would have to stay out of school for at least a week. Not a lot of fun if I have to write lesson plans for a whole week. I have a virus and it just has to run its course and the only thing I can do is rest for a few days.

It's been a pretty boring day. Usually when I'm at school, I don't have much time to think about things, but now that I'm at home, I keep checking my email and reading about other families who are in Taiwan right now. I think I'm driving myself nuts!

Hope everyone is having a better day! Keep healthy, it's not fun being sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment