Saturday, June 5, 2010

Animals, Sliding & Shave Ice

Lexie went to the zoo.

Wow, that fish is bigger than my head.

This isn't a Gymboree Tunnel. It's kind of dark & scary.

Mommy, can I put my hand in the water, please? I just want to touch that fish.

I like looking at the fishes.

Do you think the goats will let me sit on them like Maxx, let me give it a try!


Nope, I better not sit on them. They will get my pretty clothes dirty.

I'll just pet them.

I want to play on the big slide.

Mommy and I had fun going down the slide. It went really fast!


I got to go down the little slide by myself. I liked it a lot!!

Wheee, let's do it again!


Almost lost my hat!

This is so much fun! I could slide all day long! Maybe mom and dad will get me a slide for our yard!

This alligator isn't so scary!

I got to see the giraffes, zebras and a rhinocerus.

Mommy and Daddy said that today was a shave ice day. It looks interesting and I like the colors.

I can't wait to taste it!

It was cold, but I want some more!

Watch Lexie having fun during the summer. Don't forget to turn off the music on the Ipod so you can hear the video.

1 comment:

  1. Lexie does love going to the zoo! she is so amazed at all the animals.

    it's funny to watch her eat cold things too, the faces she makes just crack us up!

    ReplyDelete