
The first thing she saw was Barney and Lexie was very excited to sit next to him.

Come on, Barney, sing me a song! I love you, you love me.....I'm waiting!

Then Lexie was thrilled to see her friend Clifford. She kept petting his nose.

You don't look as big as you do on tv!

Lexie had a blast with Alia. They shared their food at lunchtime.

Lexie loved eating pizza and cheerios.

Hold on Alia, I've never driven a trolley before, or any other car for that matter!

The wheels on the bus go round and round all through the town.

These guys are kind of weird looking. Are you sure babies like them?

Keep putting those tokens in Daddy. I like these horsies!

Lexie says, "Cack, Cack" to the duck. At least, we think it's a duck!

Lexie on her Harley.

Alia, are you sure you have a license to drive??

I think I like you better on the stage and away from me!

Lexie had so much fun! She just wanted to run around and yell and scream. Who wouldn't in a place like this? Even mom and dad got a little competitive to see who could get the most tickets. Thanks Aunty Lorna and Uncle Greg for letting Seth and Alia spend the day with Lexie, hope we can do this again real soon!




Lexie's first trip to Chucky e Cheese was lots of fun, and i'm sure we'll be going back there quite often. it was funny to see her run up to barney and climb into onto that ride. she didn't want to come off. but the funniest thing was the wonderful prizes she got from all the tickets we won! a bird whistle and a little frisby... WOW! (both don't work at all...) who knows, maybe next time we'll be able to get 1500 tickets to be able to get a toy truck that Seth wanted.
ReplyDeleteHi Uncle Eric!
ReplyDeleteYes.... please win the 1500 tickets for me or i won't ever be able to go back because daddy doesn't want me to whine while we're there.
love,
seth