
We want to get Lexie a swing set but first had to be sure that she liked to swing. We took her to a little park that we always pass by because they had a toddler swing for her to use. We put her in the seat and the biggest smile emerged on her face.

She loved when we pushed her really high.

And she loved when the swing came back down.

After awhile, Lexie figured out how to rock her body back and forth to get the swing to move. Of course, she doesn't weigh very much, so we gave her a little push to help her.

Lexie was in heaven. She did not want to get off the swing. I think a swing set is definitely going to be something we'll be purchasing in the near future.

I like to ride the swing with mommy.

I don't like this slide, it's really bumpy!

Okay, mommy I'm ready for the big slide! Let's go!

This slide isn't very slippery! It's too slow for me!

OOhhh, water!! Mommy and daddy said I can't wash my hands in there!


I love this place! So many leaves, so little time!

More swing time, please!!

Mommy get off that swing and give me a kiss!

Push me harder!! I want to fly!

This is awesome!

Please bring me back again TOMORROW!!

How can you say no to that face?




our little girl is a daredevil! she loves flying high! no fear!
ReplyDelete