
We took Lexie to the beach. This was her first time to really experience sun, sand and a little surf. As you can see from her expression, she was not a happy camper.
Mommy wears sunglasses, so I guess it's okay if I wear them too.

Sand isn't so bad. If mommy can do it, so can I.

Hey, nobody told me that the water was going to touch me.

We bought her a little boat to float around in. At first she seemed to like it when Mikki was pushing her around in it.

Rylan tried to convince Lexie that she was having fun, but she wouldn't hear any of that.

Get me out of here!!!

Lexie only wanted daddy to hold her.

She finally sat in my lap to play in the sand.

How come Rylan gets to play with all of my toys? I want to play with them too.

If only the water would stop moving then I can get my toys back from Rylan.

Hey, mom, what's that?

Wow, that's cool. I want to make a sand castle too!

Okay, I can do this. I will conquer my fears because I want to build a sand castle.

As long as the water stays right where it is, everything will be just fine.

I have my shovel, I'm ready to start. Hey, Mikki, watch the water for me!

I don't like the water!! It snuck up on me.

Mommy, is it time to go home yet?

Listen to me! This is what you need to do to build the perfect sand castle.

Rylan, what are you doing? We need more sand!!

Good job, Mikki, you seem to be doing it right.

Not bad, Rylan, but next time I want my tower to have 6 spikes.

This is not good! I have sand on my hands.

Maybe if I rub my hands real hard the sand will come off!

NOT WORKING!! The sand is still there!

Mommy, are you sure it's not time to go home??

I like collecting rocks.

Daddy, you're not watching me, I have sand on my toes!!

Now it must be time to go home!!

Yea!! I'm dry and out of the water. I can sit on the mat and out of the sand!

Thanks Rylan and Mikki for coming to the beach with me. Maybe we'll try this again when the water is not so wet and the sand doesn't stick to me!


Finally, we are going home!!! Daddy, can we get some shave ice??




for someone that loves to play in the water in her bath, she didn't like the water at the beach... i think the beach just needs to warm up the water and she'll be fine!
ReplyDelete