Since Eric was working, Lexie and I had some girl time together. We went to the mall to meet Nana for lunch. Aunty Yvette, Taryn and her friend Blake came to join us before they headed off to Europe. Lexie ran around the mall and in all of the stores. She talked and talked and talked! She ate garlic bread, bulgogi, manapua and noodles for lunch. She even had a frozen banana from Swirl. Lexie is so lucky because Nana got her some books when we stopped at Borders and then she got a Roxy dress (it's so cute). We were exhausted when we got home, so both Lexie and I took a long nap!

I'll just wait here until the sun goes away.

Oh, no! The sun won't go away!

I miss you, daddy, here's a kiss from me to you!

I help mommy take care of our flowers.
No comments:
Post a Comment