
Ever since I've been on vacation, we've been saying that we were going to let Lexie play in the pool. Eric even set it up one day and then it started to rain, so Lexie didn't get to play. On Monday, after a busy morning, Lexie had taken her nap in the car and she didn't seem tired. There were no clouds in the sky, so we decided to get the pool out. Sorry we didn't have a chance to call anyone to join Lexie, but it was a spur of the moment thing.

This waterfall looks interesting.

That was cold!

Let me try that again.

Okay, it's not so bad.

On, second thought, I don't think I want to do that again. Gohan, do you want to jump in or are you just going to lick up all of the water?

I'm cold, mommy, but I don't want to come out of the pool.

I like to go down the slide.

Hey, this slide is different. There's water at the bottom!!

I'm not sure I like slides anymore!

Maybe if I try it again I might like it.

I liked when Daddy played with me in the pool.

I'm going to get a suntan with Gohan.

I think Daddy is having more fun in the pool than I did.

If anybody wants to have a pool party, give my mommy and daddy a call. They will have the pool set up in no time!

Maybe my cousins Brad & Cameron will play some poolside music. I liked listening to them play their ukulele.




yeah, we're really good parents, we have our little lexie slide into cold water and take her picture of her freezing! but hey, if we didn't get that shot, you wouldn't be laughing now, would you? hehe
ReplyDelete