We're always on the look out for new snacks for Lexie to eat. It's always good to have a variety on hand when we're out and about. It helps keep her occupied when she has to sit in her stroller or when we want to have a leisurely meal. I bought Gerber's Wagon Wheels because they were on sale, but resisted opening the box because they don't melt as quickly as the puffs and I thought she might choke on them if she just popped them into her mouth. I was very shocked when I opened the can and found these huge WAGON WHEELS.
I gave one to Lexie and she loved it. As usual, she tried to stuff the whole thing in her mouth.

The more we laughed, the longer she kept it hanging out of her mouth. It looks like Lexie is ready to see the next Twilight movie. She looks like a little vampire!
i think she looks more like that tow truck from cars...
ReplyDelete