Monday, June 14, 2010

A Better Water Day


Since Lexie hasn't been too thrilled with water lately, we thought we'd try something different. While Eric was cleaning his shed, he found our sprinkler. We set it up to see if Lexie would like it.

Hmmm....this is different. I don't mind touching it.

It looks like water and it tastes like water. I think I can deal with this.

I wonder if I can catch the water.

I like the sprinkler! This is fun!

You got my hat, but you can't get me!!

I am just too fast for you!

Hey, mom, where are we going?

No fair, I don't want to walk into the sprinkler.

Maxx and Gohan have the right idea! I think I'll take a break now.

Come on Gohan, can't we share this chair?

See we can fit on the chair together, now move over!

Okay, I give up, you win Gohan!

Fine, I will sit in my own chair. I like it better anyway!

I'm done with you, sprinkler, I'm going to play with my water table. It's nice and calm.

MMMmmm....the water tastes good!

Uhh...maybe I shouldn't be drinking from the water table.

Mommy says it's a polar bear, but it looks like a wow wow to me. Either way, it tastes good!

This is a really big bucket. I wonder if I can fit in it?

I knew I could fit in it, Maxx didn't believe me!

Today was a good day!

1 comment:

  1. don't you love what we do to our little lexie? we stuff her in a bucket for your viewing pleasure...

    ReplyDelete