Sunday, January 24, 2010

How Do I Look?



There's not too many places on this island that sells pretty bows and stretchy headbands for babies. And if they do, they're pretty expensive. I found this cute little online site called Sweet Bowtique where they custom make headbands, flower clips and bows in whatever colors you want. I ordered a few different ones because there were too many people thinking Lexie was a boy. I always dress her in pink and yet they still ask if she's a boy. I don't think Eric would dress his "son" in pink!! Anyways, I really liked the bows so I'll order more in different colors. I can get a headband and several bows for the price of what I paid for just one at a baby store here.

Now that Lexie is trying to walk, we had to get her some shoes that fit. We bought her ones a few months ago, but she kept pulling them off, so we kind of gave up on her wearing shoes.


Here's Lexie admiring her new footwear! Aren't they cute! She's probably thinking of a way to get them off her feet.


Lexie hasn't been a very cooperative model lately. She loves to laugh and smile, but as soon as she sees the camera, she starts frowning or refuses to look up. After her bath, she loves to look in the mirror and she laughs and screams at herself, but when she saw me with the camera, she didn't want to smile anymore. I still love this picture because it captures how delicate and innocent she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment