I'm so disappointed in myself. My goal this summer was to post everyday, but it seemed like work just got in the way. I've been going to school this week to clean and set up my classroom and I just haven't had time to take pictures of the little lady. Why does work always have to ruin the fun?? Well, we did find a little time today to enjoy the sunny, summer weather. Eric was trying to get his sand to dry. He uses the sand to help weigh down his equipment, so Lexie had a big bucket of sand to play with.
I'm ready to play!

Waiting for daddy to make some sand castles.

Oh, no, I got some sand on me. I'll just rub it on my shirt.

Can I rake the sand now?

Knocking over daddy's sand castle.

Do it again, Daddy!! That was fun!

I like to play in the sand.

Lexie likes to say, "Cheese!" when I take her picture. I'm going to miss spending 24/7 with this cutie pie!




Oh, I know she's gonna miss you too!! Just think of the fun you two will have evenings & weekends and all the moments in between!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are just beyond darling ~ I absolutely love her expressions and your fun captions to go along with 'em! I think you do a fabulous job keeping up with the day to day!!
Gosh I'm lucky to post once a week!! You do a fantastic job!!