Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fearless One

We took a little rest from walking the mall so Lexie could look at the fishes. She loves to watch the fishes swim back and forth. Watching the koi does bring back wonderful memories of Taiwan when we were feeding the koi at Yangminshan Park.

Lexie is a crazy little thing. She kept leaning over the edge to touch the water. I was afraid she would fall in because at home when she leans over the couch, she sometimes topples over. Or knowing Lexie, she would scrape her head on the rocks. Speaking of which, her scratch on her forehead finally healed and guess what she did last night?? She was running around and fell. Her face hit the wheel base of our office chair. At first, her cheek just looked red. Then we noticed a scratch above her eye and it started swelling up. Luckily this morning, she didn't wake up with a black eye, but her eye is a little swollen and she has a scratch on her cheek. What am I to do with her besides tying her to a chair so she can't move around??
Lexie just has no fear. She is always on overdrive and there's no way to slow her down. I love this about her personality and it definitely keeps me on my toes. I just wish she would have pity on her mommy and take a break every now and then and just sit and relax. I don't think that's too much to ask.

So get used to looking at Lexie's profile. This is the side we'll be taking pictures of for a few weeks anyways.

2 comments:

  1. pretty good pictures considering it was from our camera phone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...poor sweet girl!! I know this pain cuz we have been dealing with the "skeeter" bug bites on the face ( of course!)! We had to cancel his 2 year pics and have rescheduled for next week....fingers crossed! LOL

    But she is lovely at any angle....and oh my, loving those "kini" shots in the previous post and glad she is enjoying her pool now!! So so cute!!

    P.S. I'm one of the organizers for the Taiwan families reunion we are currently planning for 2011....I so hope your family will be able to attend! I KNOW you have a long way travel, but it would be so wonderful to meet you all!!

    ReplyDelete