Lexie continues to make us so proud of her. We always feared taking her to restaurants because we've sat by families with kids. We have seen parents leave the table with a crying child or we hear lots of yelling and screaming which kind of causes everyone to lose their appetites. Lexie has been pretty good so far (knock on wood). She sits at the table and is happy to feed herself and loves to people watch which keeps her occupied so mom and dad can sneak in a few bites. She even sat on a booster seat that had no straps, kind of scary since I thought she would slip under the table.

Lexie's bucket swing came in the mail and boy, did she love it!

Aunty Yvette and Taryn came for a visit. Lexie loved having Taryn push her on the swing.

Taryn tried to swing with Lexie. Sorry, ignore the pooping dog in the background!

Lexie loved playing with Taryn.


Daddy has a monkey on his back and he wouldn't have it any other way!




gosh, I'm so sorry to hear of Lexie's impending surgery and she will absolutely be in your prayers as that time approaches.
ReplyDeleteThankfully she sounds like a spunky, joyful and all around lovely little gal ~ she will come through this with flying colors!
But as Mama, I know it may be just as hard, if not more difficult for you...and Daddy too. Its never easy to see your child face something like this ~ our daughter is having a surgery in August and while she is handling it all very well, I'm a wreck thinking about it! (though I'm doing a fine job of keeping my poker face!)
Love the swing shots and it looks like the girls had a blast together!!