Saturday, July 31, 2010

Off From School

I had some non-instructional days (which is PC for furlough days), so I was off from school and I got to spend time with my favorite girl. Which was great because I was getting some major Lexie withdrawals this week at work.Of course, the 2 days that I'm off, it rained so we didn't get much outdoor time. We were planning to play in the pool, but Eric didn't want to set it up with the weather being so unpredictable. Instead, Lexie played with her water table and her slide. She still had lots of fun!Lexie's grandpa got her this cute little bikini from Gap. This girl is going to be a swimsuit model because she has a closet full of bathing suits. And she wears each and every one of them!The polar bear is her favorite of all the squirt toys. She thinks it's a dog and calls it "wow wow". She was screaming because I was rolling the bear down the slide.Lexie's "cheesey" smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment