Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Well, not really. Lexie went with me to school. She was supposed to play while I cleaned my room. I set up the kitchen area with toys and she was content for a little while.
Then, she saw the toys on the carpet, so I gave her some math manipulatives to play with. Lexie was having the time of her life throwing links and cubes everywhere. With a face like that, it was hard to get mad at the little munchkin.
After a long nap and some pizza for lunch, Lexie wanted to ride on her swing. It's her favorite thing to do now and will usually run to it when we let her out of the house.
She likes to raise her arms up now when we say "Ta-da!" She doesn't like to stop swinging and gets mad if we stop pushing her. She will starting swinging her legs if we don't push her.
Maxx and Gohan have fun while Lexie is swinging.
They like when Lexie is swinging because it means that they can have the jungle gym all to themselves.

2 comments:

  1. she really loves that swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at her swinging joy!

    AND look at those furry faces....sooooo darn sweet!

    I love that she "helped out" in your classroom ~ she looked right at home and just like always, very very cute!!

    ReplyDelete