After about 6 attempts to get Lexie to play in her pool, we almost were ready to give up, until yesterday. That is when Lexie decided that she liked it. This was the first time that she ever went running to the pool and actually wanted to go in it. She usually cries when we put her in her floater and wants out immediately. This time, she floated around and smiled. We have no idea what caused this change! But we're glad we live in Hawaii, so even though summer is almost over, Lexie still can enjoy the pool. She played in it for about 2 hours, a record for her!
I'm going to try and slide again. I didn't like it the last time, I hope this time is better.

Here goes!

Lexie wasn't afraid when she hit the water. Her face went under a few times, but she kept trying to climb back up the slide.

Lexie was having a ball playing with all of her water toys. Her favorite part was drinking the water from the watering can, her squirt toys and the pool.

Then she went to play on her jungle gym. This little girl is a climber even when slippery.

I just love this bathing suit I got from Janie and Jack. I know Lexie has a bunch of swim suits, but at 50% off, I couldn't resist.

We had to take her out of the pool becuase she was getting cold and her little fingers and toes were getting pruney. Playing in the water and the sun wiped Lexie out, she had a very long nap that afternoon!




i think she just liked being in the water with daddy.
ReplyDelete